Maxime Vachier- Lagrave Net Worth,
You can’t make reference to top French chess players and disregard Maxime Vachier- Lagrave. Maxime came to the public eye in 2009 when FIDE granted him the title of Grandmaster. He was only 14 by then, at that point. Popularly known as MVL, he is the seventh most noteworthy appraised chess player ever with a 2819 Elo rating. Playing chess from the age of 14 (presently 30), you can think about how much abundance he has amassed over this period.
Although there is next to no data about his total assets, pay, and way of life, MVL’s total assets is between $1 million and $5 million. He makes a big deal about his pay by playing chess. His total assets depends on various honors he’s won as a chess player.
The Heightweight records his 2019 profit, resources, and costs, separating it to these figures:
- 2019 Annual income $23 million
- Monthly profit $1.8 million
- Monthly costs $0.24 million
- Net Worth $168 Million.
Achievements and Awards
- Maxime won the Grandmaster title in 2005, exactly at the time of 15.
- The star was the world junior hero and French champion multiple times. He won the French title in 2007, 2011 and shared the space in 2012.
- He has won the Biel Grandmaster Tournament multiple times in 2009 and 2013-2016 consecutively.
- In 2016, he additionally won the Dortmund Sparkassen Chess Meeting.
- In 2017, he was the champ of the Sinquefield Cup.
- The star likewise took part in seven Chess Olympiads somewhere in the range of 2006 and 2018 and four European Chess Championships addressing Team France. During this time, he was additionally an individual from the triumphant group in the French Team Championship numerous times.
Interesting Facts About His Career
- From the age of six, MVL contended in a few segments of youth competitions. He won the French U-8 out of 1997. In 1999, he won the under 10s and came out on top for the under 12 titles the next year. MVL was likewise the champ of the 2002 French U-16s Championship. In 2003, he was the sprinter up in the U-18s competition and went on to win the U-20s in 2004.
- He took an interest in the World Youth Chess Championship in 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2005. He was third in 2000, 2001, and 2005 and second in 2003.
- His FIDE evaluations expanded consistently from 2198 of every 2001 to 2700 out of 2008. His appraisals as of now stand at 2819, making him the seventh most noteworthy evaluated Chess player of all time.
- He turned into an International Master in 2004 and won the Grand title in 2005 at 14.
- Away from Chess, MVL holds a four year college education in Mathematics he won in 2010.
- MVL is profoundly gifted at fast and Blitz chess. As of 2019, he was positioned fourth on the fast and Blitz chess by FIDE.
Recommended: Hikaru Nakamura Net Worth
Maxime Vachier- Lagrave Personal Life
MVL was brought into the world in a French family on October 21, 1990. At a youthful age, he was exceptionally energetic about chess and informed his folks. His guardians upheld his fantasy from this early age, which has paid off.